Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Whats a great lip plumper? PLZ HELP!!!!!!!?

I want my lips to be plumper, but, every time I buy some cheap lip plumper, all I get is a stupid burning sensation! I want to know if anybody could PLEASE give me names of lip plumpers that REALLY TRULY work!!!!! And, it cant be to expensive.





Thanks!Whats a great lip plumper? PLZ HELP!!!!!!!?
Lip plumpers don't really plump your lips, They just provide a nice gloss which draws attention to your lips. My lips are already ';plump'; but I use counter bought lip plumpers because I like the shades. My lips arent any more plump. Not all plumpers give that burning sensation. Thats just a gimmick to make you think its working. Try Clinique. Their plumper gloss is a little thicker than their regular gloss and its very moisturizing.Whats a great lip plumper? PLZ HELP!!!!!!!?
Urban Decay Big Fatty Lip Plumper works great but it does have a very slight sting to it from the first minute of having it on. But after your lips will look much more plump and gorgeous





http://www.urbandecay.com/categories/Big鈥?/a>





=]
its called too faced lip injection


http://www.toofaced.com/category_templat鈥?/a>
well.. the bare essentials line has a great lip plumper called big and buxom. You can find it at sephora, online, or at the bare essentials store.
omg i have the best lip gloss ever its not realy a pumper and it does not sting at all like the other plumpers its from victorias sercret and its called beauty rush thats stuff is insanely good try it!!!
Patricia Wexler Lip Plumper, it's sold at Bath and Body works.
No such thing as a lip plumper you just need surgery I tried them all nothing just burning sensation
the only good one i know is one from dior
just a clear lip gloss...you can get them at your local meijer or drug store...it is what i used and every one askes me how my lips were so plump in that picture...
sally hansen lip inflation.


it's not too expensive and it really works.


good luck!:]
its ulta or victoria secret lipgloss
IDK, but the one from Victoria's Secret burns...
they sell one at VS , it tingles a lil bit but it really works . Its about 18 bucks

No comments:

Post a Comment