Friday, August 20, 2010

Has anyone used Benefit Lip Plump or She Lac?

From what I understand, the Lip Plump is the equivalent of foundation for lips in that it minimizes the lines but also serves to enhance the color and shape of your lips.





The Sephora website claimes that SheLac acts as a sealant for eye makeup and lipstick to make them long wearing.





Do they work? Are their cheaper equivalents?Has anyone used Benefit Lip Plump or She Lac?
I've used both. The Lip Plump really helps to smoothe the lips, and will keep your color on for much longer. The first poster is incorrect; Benefit still manufactures the Lip Plump. I actually bought more last week. The She Laq is a fabulous sealant. I use it all over my shadow and liner for work (I wear a lot of eye make up to work as an artist), and it keeps everything on and leaves a slight shine that I feel accents my shadows. I love them both!Has anyone used Benefit Lip Plump or She Lac?
I have used She Laq lots of times on set ... it has alcohol in it, so I don't love it near the eyes. I prefer Make Up For Ever Eye Seal - it is amazing with no alcohol.
I used to have the pout lip plump! ahh heaven! it was soo nice! But they dont do pout anymore tho! =( u can get it on a makeup site tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment