Friday, August 20, 2010

Best lip plumper?

what is your favorite?Best lip plumper?
My favourite (and the one preferred by my clients) is Buxom Lips by Bare Escentuals. This one tastes like a cappucino or granita and does not burn like some of the others on the market.


Good luck!! :)Best lip plumper?
Du Wop Lip Venom at Sephora. Really works. Also, Victoria's Secret has a great lip plumper. Tried it and it really worked well. Though I really don't need lip plumpers. My lips are luscious already. I'd give Angelina Jolie a run for her money. ;-)
Most lip plumpers ar every expensive because they use collegan in them to make your lips plump. There is a range of lip plumping products from Sally Hansen that I hear are really good, and they are cheap! I hope this helps. Goodluck! Try going to there website www.sallyhansen.com
The one from Bath %26amp; Body works best!! Get that one!! Good Luck!!!
victoria secret for sure
DuWop Venom Gloss.....The best!!!!!
Lip Venom rocks!
you can go to health food store and buy Cinnamon oil and use on lips to plump its the ingredient used in most lip sticks and then put on whatever color you like if pure oil to strong dilute with new cooking oil in another tub till its right for you much cheaper and now any color can be plumper
Bath and body works... go there
  • cream solution
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment