Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Whats the best lip plumper? (apart from getting injections, i mean stuff you get from boots or somewhere.)?

Okay, well I've tried LipFusion, Too Faced Lip Injection, DuWop..etc, almost all the plumpers on the market, and LipFusion worked the best for me, although it didn't give me quite the results I was looking for. Pout lip plumping gloss was the least effective, in my opinion.Whats the best lip plumper? (apart from getting injections, i mean stuff you get from boots or somewhere.)?
look at victorias secret.Whats the best lip plumper? (apart from getting injections, i mean stuff you get from boots or somewhere.)?
CityLips. HTH : )
looking for it too
I used to know a girl who used a ping pong paddle
rub hot peppers on your lips. haha j/k dont do that. Ummm look at the different lip glosses sometimes they have plumping writtin on them....
Sally Hansen has a lip plumping lipgloss - 2 in a package - for about $5. I saw it on TV where a couple of women did a test run on it to see if it worked %26amp; if they'd buy; both said they loved it %26amp; they would buy it. You can find it at any discount department store or drug store.





I keep forgetting to pick some up - thanks for reminding me!

No comments:

Post a Comment