Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Anyone use lip plumper?

I have been using lip plumper for some time only to be real mad for wasting money... One product my little sisters friend had worked SO GOOD but she moved and I cannot find out where to buy it. Its called Fat Lip Plumping Serum. Can anyone help me? Thanks...Anyone use lip plumper?
If that was the actual name of the lip plumper than is this stuff it?





http://fatlipserum.com/aboutus.html





If not then the one I use that works really well is this:


http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/鈥?/a>





The thing I like about this is it makes your lips this really pretty color with a bit of shine to it and it doesn't sting like most lip plumpers it's got this wierd tingly vibrating feeling. The best way to describe the feeling is like when you foot goes to sleep. I love putting it on.Anyone use lip plumper?
I've heard of many,and tried a few.


I didn't really see no result with the ones that I tried,but you can also ';extend'; the size of your lips with a lipliner.


Remember to draw nice thin lines,you don't wanna go all crazy with the pencil and look like a clown.


If you use a LIGHT shade or a clear lipgloss,it gives you the illusion of bigger lips.





HERE'S A WEBPAGE THAT SHOWS YOU VIDEO'S ON HOW TO:


-apply make-up


-get the smokey eyes effect look


-how to put on feak lashes


-how to make your lips and/or eyes look bigger


-how to straighten your hair


-how to curl your hair


and etc.








GOOD LUCK %26amp; HAPPY EASTER!
You don't need a lip plumper-- this is what you do (this accidentally happened to my sister) the next time you go for a beach trip- lather your lips every 25 minutes with petroleum jelly- but don't be laying down just do what you always do like play in the water... my sister's lips blew up and they've been huge ever since.. but she suffered for about a week because they literally got 3 times bigger than they're supposed to be then went down and now bigger than normal.
i've never heard of that one but victorias secret has some good ones, ask the girls working which would be best for what you want.. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment