Friday, August 20, 2010

Better lip plumper? Stung (on ebay) or Lip Venom (at sephora)?

First of all, why would you want to use it?





Second, all they do is put an irritant on your lips to cause it to swell, like what a bee sting or mosquito bite would do.





Third, all you have to do for fuller lips is to get a shimmer or super shiny lip gloss, after you put on your lipstick as usual, dab a little of the gloss on the middle of your lower lip, blending it slightly in, and voila.





Fourth, I have heard of people getting an slightly allergic reaction to these products. The skin on your lips are sensitive, I don't think you should be putting that kind of stuff on it.Better lip plumper? Stung (on ebay) or Lip Venom (at sephora)?
Avon lip plumper is alot better. Plus it has a money back guarantee. Shop online at: www.youravon.com/jchivis.Better lip plumper? Stung (on ebay) or Lip Venom (at sephora)?
Actually, anything with mint extract in it will plump your lips. Bath %26amp; Body works sells a lip balm that works really well. It is a C. O. Bigelow. I think it is $7.50. It is called Mentha-shine.
I've used Lip Venom. I like it a lot; I have a beautiful color and it's lasted me for months so far. I'm not sure if it actually makes my lips loog bigger. It's quite pricey so take that into account when you're purchasing it. It's possible that there's a cheaper product on the market that would give the same effect. But I do like Lip Venom, it's a good product.
Sephora is probably better. It's a popular cosmetics provider so I'm sure they know their stuff.
  • cream solution
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment