Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lip plumping products working slowly over time?

Okay, I don't know much about lip plumpers, but I basically thought you apply it, it tingles for a few minutes and your lips start to plump. Anyway, I recently bought two: Maybelline Volume XL and Rimmel Volume Booster. I have been alternating between them and applying the product a couple of times a day. I swear there is no noticeable difference at all during the day, however when I wake up the next morning, my lips look slightly plumper than the day before.





Is this how they're actually supposed to work?Lip plumping products working slowly over time?
They are supposed to plump your lips right when you put them on, not give you permanent or continuing results. Most contain stimulating oils such as peppermint or cinnamon that causes lip tissue to swell. They aren't miracle products and some can sting worse than others. I would recommend trying bare essentials Buxom big and healthy lip polish. It's $18. You can also try lip venom by urban decay, although that one stings a lot.


Good luck, hope that clarifies things for you.Lip plumping products working slowly over time?
yes and no. they are supposed to plump up your lips, probably within an hour of application, and stay plump for no longer than a few hours at best. sounds like for whatever reason your body has a delayed reaction to the chemical used for plumping.

No comments:

Post a Comment