Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Is lip plumper safe?

I already like my lips, but I wish they were alittle bit more fuller and I wanted to try Patricia Wexler M.D. Lip Plumper from Bath and Body Works, but I don't want to hurt my lips- is it safe + has anyone else used it? Also, does it make your lips really fuller or will it just help alittle bit? I don't want to change them a lot, I just wanted a subtle difference that is noticable but not too much. Thanks 4 your help + please answer if you can :)Is lip plumper safe?
I used to have some. Your lips will begin to go under a burning sensation and be irritated. It may be itchy. It can also infect your lips. Please don't risk it.Is lip plumper safe?
I bought some....big waste of money. All it did was make my lips burn and look irratated. I noticed no difference in my lips.
Watch out for allergies





~
ya i have tried this stuff. It kind of felt like a bee stinging ur lips for a while and it didnt really plump.....but it had a pretty good shine to it ; )


-Emily
they are safe but some people can be allergic if they have sensitive lips..
  • cream solution
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment