Monday, August 23, 2010

Best Lip Plumper?

Whats a good lip plumper that doesn't sting to much or dry out your lips?Best Lip Plumper?
Lip Fushion





Buxom by Bare Esscentuals is good....but it dries out your lips if you wear it everyday.Best Lip Plumper?
maybelline makes a good lip plumper
I like Aronne's lip plump..
botox
Lip Fusion works well. There is one that I tried from Bath and Body Works that worked really well too and it stayed on for like 2-3 hours. =)





Hope I helped!
I agree Bath and Body Works has a really good one!
that kind from victoria secrets works good
Sally Hansen has a huge line of shaded limp plumpers as well as clear. They work great.
Lip Venom, you get it at sephora for like 15 bucks. It also bring out the color in your lips. It WorKS!!!
I have tried many, and believe it or not, I prefer avon's plump lipgloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment