Friday, August 20, 2010

Best lip plumper u ever tried?

i never actually used one and i was wondering if they work at all or what their like...any experiences?Best lip plumper u ever tried?
L'Occitane sells these little tubes of lip gloss for 2 for $14 in their stores. I don't know about plumping (my lips are naturally full so I try to avoid plumpers) but it lifted my lips up and added a natural glow and seriously, with that price, it's cheaper than VS!





http://usa.loccitane.com/FO/Catalog/Prod鈥?/a>





It says $12 online, but in their stores it's 2 for $14. So, unless you don't mind the cost, go to the store!Best lip plumper u ever tried?
My favorite lip plumper was the made by bath and body works, it was discontinued however one of the designers now makes cosmetics for target. And they have the same formula only now its under a different name but its my holy grail lip plumper it uses hylauronic acid and doesnt sting or hurt!! Its called soap %26amp; glory sexy motherpucker.
Victoria's secret!!!


The best. I dont really need it cause my lips are already plump.


BUT


My friend stole mine and nd her lips are tiny.


Useing the plump makes them muchoooo





Also if you dont wanna buy that you could use the sally hanson one.


But it kinda smells funny haha.


Just be careful, lip plumper is uberr sticky.
Victoria's secret lip plumper!!=D It's amazing!:)


It really really works
  • cream solution
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment