Monday, August 23, 2010

Lip Plumper under $5?

What lip plumper is there that actually plumps well, and is maybe clear, for under $5. Any Suggestions? only in the $5 area for price.. more than that i dont think is worth to payLip Plumper under $5?
Collection 2000 lip gloss lip plumper's, if you live in the UK then you can get them from superdrug or boots retail shops. I'm guessing you live in America as you said dollars. they also have a website.





www.Boots.co.uk


www.Superdrug.co.uk





if you type in collection 2000 cosmetics, into your search box, you should get a long list of other websites that sell collection 2000 cosmetics.





hope this helps.Lip Plumper under $5?
Jane has a lip plumper that's $5. I'm not sure how good it is, but I think you can get it at any drugstore (ie. rite aid, walgreens, etc).





http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor鈥?/a>
I found one I had lying around


N.Y.C. (New York Color)


Lippin' Large





http://www.newyorkcolor.com/products/ind鈥?/a>


(Yes, I realized that other girl posted the same one. I have this one, and it's pretty good. It makes my lips feel tingly because of the ginger. But it's cheaper than a lot of lip plumpers I have tried)
NYC has one...


It's called Lippin' Large.


It's only $4!


Here's the link:


http://www.newyorkcolor.com/products/ind鈥?/a>
I actually sell avon. were coming out with lipstick that has lip plumper in it. It is going to be $5.99 you can order it off my site, most prob wont be up till next week cuz it is new. my site is www.youravon.com/kmahood but i have the color chart so you can e-mail me if you would like to see, also if you do want to order it will be only $5.99 you can e-mail me and i can give you a free shipping code and it will be at your house in 3-4 days! Hoep I was able to help!
  • cream solution
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment