Friday, August 20, 2010

And good lip plumper?

why do you want a plump lip?And good lip plumper?
Go to a beauty store- or a Pharmacy!I have seen it in the health and beauty departments in other mayor stores,ask for customer service.Call a store and ask them before you go and check if they have the product - Just try not let anyone physically help you-by punching you in the mouth - stay safe!and Good Luck!And good lip plumper?
There is a lip plumper at Sephora called two-face. It works really well. you'll feel and see the results in like 2-5 minutes..
Bright lipstick.
A knuckle sandwich.
Hi there...





There are so many lip plumpers out there but I can only tell you the ones I've tried. The best ''deal'' would have to be the VICTORIA鈥橲 SECRET VERY VOLUPTUOUS LIP PLUMPER RETAIL PRICE: $18





It's a great deal .... it comes in 3 shades ( I get a lot of compliments on the BABY PINK color)





Here's some more info :


I鈥檝e sampled a few lip plumpers and I haven鈥檛 liked any of them for one reason : Excessive Tingling. Other lip plumpers have been very uncomfortable, and at times unbearable.





To my surprise, I really like Victoria鈥檚 Secret Very Voluptuous Lip Plumper.





The lip gloss comes in a click pen style, so you can control how much you are applying. Also, the lip gloss isn鈥檛 too thick, and easy to apply. Keeps your lips feeling moisturized too!





The tingling is definitely noticeable, but only upon initial application. The tingling also decreases the more you use the product. You don鈥檛 have to worry about the 鈥榟ot sauce鈥?feeling, nor do you have to worry about your lips 鈥榠tching鈥?because of the tingling.





Within seconds of applying the lip gloss you can notice a difference. I was told that my lower lip looked fuller. Granted, the actual effect may not be dramatic, but I did notice slight enhancement. *This product is perfect if you want a little more fullness*





The product claims to smooth lines as well, but I can鈥檛 really tell. However, the gloss did make my lips feel smoother. What I can say is that the smell is pleasant (like sugar, candy), and there is barely any taste to the gloss.





The product comes in 3 different shades: bare, baby pink and hot pink. I am using the baby pink- which is a light pink/ peachy hue鈥? and I really like it! (The gloss is supposed to be a 鈥檚elf adjusting pigment鈥?so you get your own personalized hue.)





If you have naturally full lips (or average size lips) and want a little enhancement to achieve sexy, full lips without injections 鈥?TRY THIS PRODUCT.








I'M SURE THERE ARE MORE AFFORDABLE ITEMS, BUT I KNOW THIS PRODUCT DOES THE JOB W/O BEING TOO MUCH ...





GOOD LUCK!
The best I found is Bee Luscious Cosmetics liptox it never stings or hurts like the others, just beautifully hydrated lips.
This is a good one,...
This is a Sephora best: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





This one is double the price. However, it has collagen in it (collagen can helps promote your own collagen to develop)...The results last up to 48 hours:http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
Sally Hansen Lip Injection, the stuff is amazing, it makes your lips look plump and it tastes like mint :) and the price is affordable.
lip injection or lip fusion xtreme from victoria's secret are the best. it works and it smells great. i also hear too faced lip injection is great and actually works also: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a> they both tingle a whole lot though, so if you don't like that, then don't take my suggestion. a milder one is from jessica simpson's dessert line.

No comments:

Post a Comment