Friday, August 20, 2010

Lip Plumper burn?

I've been using this ';extreme'; lip plumper. Anyway I put it on last night and put it a little bit outside my lips so it could make my lips look bigger. It burned, but I figured thats just what it does. I put it on like that a bunch of times last night.





Now today where I had put it on my skin, my skin looks burned red and flaky. Is it possible this lip plumper burned me? It has cinnamon and cayenne pepper in it.





I won't make that mistake again. lolLip Plumper burn?
The previous answers about cover the topic, but I have to laugh. This reminds me of a bad joke- Did you hear about the Polish terrorist with burns on his lips? He tried to blow up a Volkswagon!Lip Plumper burn?
ummmmm...yeah that happened to me once!!


i learned not to do that again!


ummm...if you want to make your lips look bigger then put a color on that matches your natural color!


and for your lip to look smaller...darker colors!
it didnt burn you :P it just irritated the skin





everyone has done that! %26amp; it is suppose to burn a little... the whole point is that the cinnamon makes your lips swell!





just dont put so much on next time :)
no its the lip plumper working its like getting injections without the needles
If you want plump lips uses ';Preparation -H '; ...yes that's what I said ,it works models use it all the time ...Plump those babies up.
I don't reccomend any kind of lip plumper it irratates the lips and they get swollen up.
It irritated your skin. You shouldn't use it that much. It doesn't permanently plump your lips so you should only use it when you want fuller lips.
the reason why lip plumper works is b/c there is stuff in the gloss that makes your lips have an allergic reaction, thus your lips get bigger...perhaps you are just allergic to it.
My mother bought lip plumper and it burned a little too. It didn't get flaky, a little red though.
I know that lip plumper can burn, but i don't think that it should make your skin red. Go see a dermatologist and stop using it until you do.
i have naturally full lips :) haha


some of my friends have used lip plumpers and they say it burns sometimes, so maybe that's just what happens.


none of them complained about a lip plumper from victoria secrets. i'm not sure what its called :/ sorry. but i'm pretty sure its from victorias secret.





i used to put carmex on at night. like, kind of a lot. and i'd wake up with my lips all extra full. haha
  • cream solution
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment