Monday, August 23, 2010

Lip plumper that works??? please answer?

what is a lip plumper that WORKS!?Lip plumper that works??? please answer?
I use the Victoria Secret brand and it is AMAZING. Anything you try should make your lips tingle a little that's how you know its workingLip plumper that works??? please answer?
I love the Juice Beauty lip plumper. It contains polypeptides to help build collagen in the lips. It does not sting at all and really does fill in lines and make the lips smoother and helps lipstick go on beautifully.
My favourite is the Avon lip plumper. It lasts for ages too. I feel like a princess when I wear it, but I only ever save it for special occasions. - I dont know why - because I own three of them!!!
The wet n wild lip plumper,its affordable anworks very well, try it..


good luck


:)
Uhhh those don't work... u have to get a lip injection... OR... wear lipstick... and go over your lips... (bottom lip) just by a lil tho.... u don't wanna look like a clown and that makes it look like you have full lips.


(if that made any sense...)
Go to www.youravon.com and try their lip plumper.It's a gloss and costs about $3.99.Works great.
I personally don't like the whole fat lip thing, but if I need a little 'plump' I just use peppermint lip balm. :D
DuWop Lip Venom 2nd Sin worked for me. I heard that Lipfusion also works but it's pricey.
Get fat lip serum. the best there is and all natural,


www.fatlipserum.com
go to a sephora makeup store. they have a large variety of lip plumpers

No comments:

Post a Comment