Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wats the best lip plumper?

N the best hair product to control your hair from humidity?


N duz ne1 no if the garnier fructis skin renew 4 darkcircles n puffiness works?Wats the best lip plumper?
As a profesional amkeup aritst forover 20 years I highly recommend bee luscious liptoxyl sheer as the most incredible and reliable lip plumper ever. For hair Pureology is wonderful and for dark circles there is nothing better than bee luscious retextureyes with spiral matrix or withunder eye lightners.Wats the best lip plumper?
Hair product from humidity:


Garnier Fructis Anti-Humidity Smoothing milk - I apply this after I shower and after I dry my hair, and it takes out frizz and keeps my hair from not getting puffed up by humidity all day :) Plus it makes your hair really soft but not greasy.


and


Garnier Fructis Anti-Humidity Hair spray - same deal, but with hair spray.
for hair product try aussie ..i tried so many products in the past and most of them suck aussie controls your hair really good

No comments:

Post a Comment