Monday, August 23, 2010

Should I use a lip plumper???

I was looking at the Too Faced Lip Injection and wondered if I should use it even though I have semi-full lips (not ANgelina Jolie but not thin either). My lips also lack moisture, which lip balms do you suggest (I actually don't like carmex). Is Neutrogena Lip Nutrition good?Should I use a lip plumper???
I used Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme - it's meant to be used at night, but I use it during the day as you can use it under your favourite gloss or lipstick - the normal Too Faced Lip Injection is too thick for my tastes. Lip Injection Extreme has a gold tone to it. I also have quite full lips, and Lip Injection Extreme gives my lips that extra something. Too Faced does the best lip plumping products on the market, in my opinion. The best lip conditioner I have ever used (and I went through a heap before I found it), was believe it or not, Avon Beyond Color Nutralush and Plump Lip Conditioner. It makes a visible difference to your lips and you can wear it on it's own like a balm. It's a cheapie and lasts forever. For special occasions, I use Too Faced Lip Injection Lip Plumping Mask. It does a wonder job on my lips - but beware, all the Too Faced lip plumping products do sting and you have to stay inside your natural lip line or the skin around your mouth will go red. If you want to sample all of Too Face's Lip Injection set (they are not full sized but will last forever), try the Lip Injection kit they sell on Beauty Bridge. At $29.50 it's a steal and gives you so much product that I am now addicted to! http://www.beautybridge.com/toofaexlippl鈥?/a>Should I use a lip plumper???
avon makes a lip plumper that rocks!!
I have it, and it works REALLY good!


I have full lips[but not like angelina jolie] and it makes them bigger. I love it! you should try it! I have neutrogena lip nutrition also, my lips were REALLY chapped when I first used it, and within a week they were soft and not chapped.





Hope I helped!
i use joey NY lip plumper. i put it on it the morning and it last almost until night time.





i also use a spare toothbrush and brush my lips with coconut oil a few times a week. it gets all the dead flakes off and moisturizes for a long time.
Get Chapstick in cherry flavor, its the best! As for the lip plumper, maybe you should go into sephora or any other store that sells the product and try the lip plumper on and see how it looks, they usually have samples out. If you like the look then purchase the product!!

No comments:

Post a Comment