Monday, August 23, 2010

Do lip plumping glosses really work?

Im thinking of getting the lip fussion one. ANyone tried it?Do lip plumping glosses really work?
I used lip fusion, and my brother noticed immediately. he said, what is going on with your lips? it doesn't sting, just puffs lips. make sure to get this as a gifts, its $36 a pop!Do lip plumping glosses really work?
yes it does
Yes they do. I have used differnt kinds and ALL of them have plumped them up a bit. It tingles a bit but you get puffier looking lips.
Go for it eBay sells them have off than the stores price. I use victorias secrets.
yes they do work and sometimes it works to well!!!!
I use Sovage lip plumper.... it is excellent! It plumps and it feels fun and tingly on my lips. ;)
some do. you want to go with the anme brand one's that you buy at the mall. some people's lips are actually immune to the lip enhancing chemicals.
I feel that LipTox has been the best ever to hit the market by Bee Luscious Cosmetics
Yes they work to plump a bit, but certainly nothing outlandish like collagen injections or anything.





I use Lipfusion too, and heck no I will not pay $36 for it. They're ripping us off.


I got mine for $14 on ebay. Including shipping.
I haven't tried that one but I have tried others, and it didn't do anything. They burned my lips (painful!) and did not plump them. Trying different, better brands might work for you, though. Good luck finding one!
Too Faced 'Lip injection' works brilliantly. It does tingle quite alot though for the first few minutes after you put it on. Its fab.
not like that advertisement says, but maybe...
They do work. But only use them if you can handle the burning sensation created by them. This sensation actually shows you that it is working.
They work but I don't like how it looks on me. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment