Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lip plumper?Which is the best??

Let me know what lip plumper you girliez try and if it worksLip plumper?Which is the best??
Lipfusion. I swear by it. Plus, it doesn't sting your lips.Lip plumper?Which is the best??
the one from victorias secrets makes you lips look like angelina jolie
';too faced'; lip injection. It really really does work, you can get it on ebay for like 10 dollars, and yeah it stings pretty bad, but it is so worth it! it doesnt really have the best taste, but it really works in about 5 minutes! good luck
I love the Lip Tox Sheer by Bee-Luscious Cosmetics. It is soo cool because it also has real diamond dust in it. It makes beautifully plump lips without the sting or burn others give you. It only tingles a bit. Plus it tastes minty. Did I mention it has diamonds in it, oh yeah I guess I did. BLING!! BLING!!! for your lips.
I really like too faced lip injection extreme, overtime it keeps your lips plump permanently..


I also like duWop lip venom. [:


both awsome

No comments:

Post a Comment