Friday, August 20, 2010

Does Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper Sting?

Right now I'm using LipFusion, which doesn't sting at all. I am just curious about Victoria's Secret's plumper. I know how some plumpers can HURT!Does Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper Sting?
Yes it does sting almost like a burning sensation, I did not see any difference in my lips, what I am currently using and LOVE is bee luscious cosmetics LipToxDoes Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper Sting?
I use it all the time. It just gives me a slight tingling sensation. I have to admit though, that I don't notice that my lips are any ';plumper'; when I wear it- I think I just stick out my lips more because of the tingling. Plus, that feeling only lasts a little while, and you should also know that this product does not stay on that long. I have to re-apply it quite often- and it is kind of expensive compared to cheaper brands that stay on longer.
it tingles a little, but nothing excrutiating

No comments:

Post a Comment