Saturday, July 24, 2010

Whats a good lip plumper?? plz help?

any suggestions i need one for my friends party coming up on sundayWhats a good lip plumper?? plz help?
Well i use big fatty lip plumper...you can get it in urban decay. If that's a little to expensive for you i use this lip plumper from benefit but it's also quite expensive.





hope it helps xWhats a good lip plumper?? plz help?
victoria secret has some good lip plumpers
Bee Sting by Philosophy.
no dont do that...you are probably fine as you are
Ive tried two, one was a friends I cant remember the name, but she purchased it from Target its around $13 and comes in a dark package. The one I regularly use is the Big Fatty Lip Plumper from Urban Decay.
DuWop Pink Shimmer Lip Gloss is the best. its this pinkish gloss with sparkles. Who can resist sparkles? And its really shiny. Anyway my friend gave it to me for my bday and it was the one of the best presents! It's tingly at first but it goes away after a few minutes.





here's the link


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>
DuWop Lip Venom (mor intense)


Maybelline Lip Seduction


Physician's Formula Plump Potion


i havnt tried these myself, but my friend has and they look great on her i guess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment