Monday, July 26, 2010

Does the new lip gloss or ';lip venom'; that is supposed to make your lips plump and look bigger really work?

I recently bought something called ';lip injection';, but it only seems to make my lips shinier, not fuller.Does the new lip gloss or ';lip venom'; that is supposed to make your lips plump and look bigger really work?
Very few of those products actually work in the manner they're supposed to. They use cayenne in order to stimulate the capillaries, to draw more blood to your lips.





I've tried several of these products and gotten the same result: shiny - but not larger - lips. I'll stick to gloss.





Don't worry about having plumper lips. Just do what you can with what you have. Most guys prefer a more natural look than crazy fishlips, anyway ;)Does the new lip gloss or ';lip venom'; that is supposed to make your lips plump and look bigger really work?
I've used it and there's something in it that makes your lips tingle and smooths the little creases in the lip to make them appear fuller. I really didn't need it because I have naturally full lips...I just wanted to try it.
None of them work well. I have a friend who has spent a fortune on all these products because her lips are so thin and not one of them have helped. I think you should save your money and be thankful with what you have.
It does - minimally. It burns for a while and turns them pink, but it's nothing to oooh and aaahhh about. It's very addicting though, I like Lip Injection by Too Faced. But, at $18 per gloss, I try not to use it too often. Then if your hair touches the gloss then glides across your face, you have red streaks across your face and it appears as if someone scratched you. So, if you have long hair, I would suggest wearing it back if you decide to use a lip plumper.
Lip Venom irritates and stings. Steer clear.
lip venom by duwop does temporarily plump up your lips, but it has a bit of a sting to it..... so i prefer to skip it and just add a lighter gloss in the center of my lip to create the illusion of plumper lips
it burns like hell and eventually makes your lips chapped. but it makes them rosy and a little puffy. nothing drastic.


but you can get Lip Venom Lite which doesnt hurt as bad at all. its on sephora.com
if u got really thin lips.
the plumper lip gloss from Victoria's Secret is pretty good
That's terrible I feel bad for the little lip woman guess you'll have to try it and see.
Yes DuWop Lip Venom Works suprisingly OK for a lip plumper. You notice some resultd, and It doesnt even hurt too much, more like a spicy tingle. Also Try this product called Lip Fusion, it works the greatest





More home ways to make lips look bigger: Take a tooth brush and brush your lips, they will kind of swell, and when you put gloss and lipstick on, they look fuller. Also,put a moist handtowel in microwave for around 20 seconds or so and pat them on your lips.
I use Lip Fusion by Fusion Beauty. I have the clear and it works for me. I wear it at night and I noticed a difference after using it for 3 days. My lips are fuller and my lip line is more pronounced. I had a problem with my lip line starting to fade and not be noticeable. The nice thing it that this doesn't sting or burn like some lip plumpers do. I started out using it every night for the first 2 or 3 weeks, now I use it every couple of days. The results can last up to 48 hrs.


It's only at Sephora. I also have 1 that has color in it which I've worn and it wears well, it's not thick and goopy like some glosses can be.


I'd try the clear and use it at night then you can use whatever you want during the day.
kindof. i think it has some kind of pepper in it. it makes your lips burn for a while and that makes your lips swell a bit and get redder. but it's no angelina jolie.
it depends.. for most people it does.. basically what Lip Venom does is create a small, local infection so your lips swell up, appearing fuller. if this hasnt worked for you, a tip to create an ';illusion'; is to apply a dollop of clear, thick gloss to the center of your bottom lip.. for some reason it makes them look fuller
The one I use works. Try looking in the Neiman Marcus or dillards...i think I saw it in there.
Try the lip plumper by Avon. It actually works. My mom swears by it. She has thin lips.,
no it doesnt work in the way you think it would. it is tingly and they may get a little bit bigger but not very much at all

No comments:

Post a Comment