Saturday, July 24, 2010

Looking for a great lip plumper?

Hello,


I a m looking for a lip plumper that's actually works.


I seen advertisements on celebrity sexy pout


any idea if it works? any others out thereLooking for a great lip plumper?
Instead of lip plumber, try putting on foundation. First put on chap stick (because the foundation can be really drying), then dab on a little foundation, some face powder, and lip gloss. It really works!!! I hope this helpssssss!!Looking for a great lip plumper?
i bought this one at sephora and its called lip fussion and it has micro injecting collegine stuff in it, which is proven to make your lips look more full. i think it works well! its a bit expensive ( like 25-30 bucks) but it works!


you can also get it in department stores
Avon has the best lip plumpers that I have tried and they are affordable. I know a site you can read the reviews of the products and get free shipping if you decide to order.





Just e-mail me for the free shipping code.
get that lip gloss


PLUMP POUT from avon


i have it in pink pucker... love it because it tingles and actually makes your lips look fuller

No comments:

Post a Comment