Saturday, July 24, 2010

Best drugstore lip plumper?

Are there any out there that work well?


I don't want to have to order online, so I was wondering if there was an effective lip plumper that was available at a drugstore/supermarket


Thanks!Best drugstore lip plumper?
sally hansen lip plumper extreme is the only one that works in my opinion.


the original sally hansen lip plumper did nothing for me.Best drugstore lip plumper?
Cayenne pepper. Just get a regular lip gloss, add a pinch of the pepper, and it'll work fine. If cayenne is too harsh, try cinnamon. Mentholated gloss or chapstick (the kind on a tube that you squeeze out, not the stick or tub) works best
Lip Pumpers do not work. Especially ones that you by at the supermarket. Ive used the kinds that are expensive and there not even worth it. Try some kind of lip liner with a matching lip gloss.
sally hanser lip inflation!





usually i get a allergic reaction to lip plumpers, (my face starts puffing up), but this one is fine. my lips look bigger.
Sally hanser
sally hanser, or maybelline. Both worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment