Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I used a lip plumper and had a problem.?

after i put it on it stung really really badly. my lios got huge and swollen and very red. its been over 12 hours now and the effects have not gone away. it was lip injection by too faced. so is it supposed to last over a day, or is it an allergic reaction?I used a lip plumper and had a problem.?
I don't think you should be using that. It sounds like it's not too good for you. You might want to try a non-injectible. And you might want to see a doctor if it doesn't wear away by the time it's supposed to.I used a lip plumper and had a problem.?
It sounds like an allergic reaction.Sorry to hear that happened to you.It actually should have said the effects on the labeling though.I used too faced lip plumper's before and it said it on mine.But yea it won't last to long so your lip will get better.
I would go to my doctor bcuz it may be an allergic reaction...if it does not go away within the next few hours then i would go see my doctor
Probibly an allergic reaction. Wait over night and if it dosen't get better I would go see a doctor. Look on line for the brand and see if there are any cases like that online. If there are see what they did and follow their advice. Hope everything works out.
it could be an allergic reaction or might just be how the product works i suggest if it gets worse or does not get any better go see your doctor.
  • cream solution
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment