Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Do lip plumper really work?

If you use a NATURAL lip plumper.





People are usually allergic to cinnamon, and if you use cinnamon oil on your lips it'll swell -- causing the ';plumping'; reaction that we all know and love.





The products out there though, just contain some really low irritants and a LOT of gloss - and other filler.Do lip plumper really work?
temporarily. i am not sure on the specifics but any kind i have tried just makes my lips sting really bad till they swell up a little bit. not really worth it...I have tried all kinds...two faced, victorias secret...you name it i've tried it. I would not waste my moneyDo lip plumper really work?
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too





http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Colour-your-lip.php
maybe for the first hour or two, it is all temporary though
well not really. my neighbor tried using some and it didnt work at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment