Monday, July 26, 2010

';Skin Doctors lip plumper'; Do you know whether this product works as it is described ?

http://www.boots.com/shop/product_details.jsp?productid=1053074%26amp;classificationid=1029764';Skin Doctors lip plumper'; Do you know whether this product works as it is described ?
I have tried tons of lip plumpers (not this one though). They do not work. I have full lips now but have injections! It gives a wonderful natural look (you don't have to go overboard with it!) which lasts for about 9 months - the good thing is the more you have it the longer it lasts. Costs about 拢200 so you may need to start saving!';Skin Doctors lip plumper'; Do you know whether this product works as it is described ?
Ive used that lip plumper and the muther puker lip plumper and neither worked but the other day i ordered some lip balm from skintreats.mfbiz.com and it plumped me lips - even though it wasnt supposed too, plus it tingles less! xXxNaTaLyA..xXx
I have used other lip plumpers and the way they worked if that they irritated my lips so they would puff up. So I quit using them.





BTW, the url didn't work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment