Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Best lip plumper available?

I am wanting to have really full, plump lips for prom in April. Although I have already full lips, I want them at their biggest for prom.


What is the best lip plumper out there, and if you've used it what did you think of it overall in color, taste, feel, etc.?


No budget in particular. If it's over $35 I prolly can't get it.Best lip plumper available?
i use maybeline lip plumper in the metallic purple thing. comes in a variety of colors. the taste isnt that bad. weird at first though. or the victorias secret lip plumper is great. my mom uses it and i sneak it sometimes thoughBest lip plumper available?
go to www.allcosmeticswholesale.com , then on the side bar on the left side , click on fusion beauty, there you will find the amazing ($50.00) lipp fusion plumper for the very friendsly price of $15.99! : ) check it out! i have used this site before, completley real!
WHY DONT YOU TRY AVON THEY HAVE SOM GOOD ONE AND NICE COLORS NOT THAT EXPENSIVE
I can't remember what its called but avon has one that I was using and it worked great!!! I think you would really like it. Plus the one from Avon didn't cost that much and you see results really fast.


hope i helped =)





bays mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment