Monday, July 26, 2010

Girls, I need HELP! Best... LIP PLUMPER?

Hey ladies. I am looking for the cheapest best lip plumper that is out there, that WILL gradually make my lips get bigger (I did not say cheap - I said cheapest out of the best). I do not want the ones that temporarily give make lips like Angelina's. I want one that might not show results quickly (I am patient) BUT will slowly but SURELY make my lips get bigger (not ';look';, GET bigger). I heard of one but blah, I am trying to hear from different people. (I want to look sexy for my hubby forever, not just the moment I am wearing a lip gloss)





Thanks in advance! %26lt;3Girls, I need HELP! Best... LIP PLUMPER?
DuWop Lip Venom from Sephora is sooooo good. I absolutely love it! It is only $16 too and I think that they have travel sizes as well if you want to just try it out.





Another really good lip plumper I have used I found at Target by Sally Hansen. It comes in a few colors and looks great! It is less than $5 too.





Hope this helps!Girls, I need HELP! Best... LIP PLUMPER?
The only way to make your lips larger for a prolonged period of time without using a product every time to get the look is by getting them injected. Lip plumpers work by basically reacting with your lips, much like a bee sting, causing swelling. So there is not going to be a legit product that permanently swells your lips up.





There also isn't a ';best'; one, because, like with all other cosmetics, your skin will react differently to the ingredients than other people.


So a plumper that works for me may not have any result on your lips, because your lips will not be affected by the ingredients in the product.
There's a brand of lip gloss called Lip Venom and it's supposed to make your lips bigger and it tingles when you put it on. I know you said you didn't want your lips to ';look'; bigger but if you put lip liner on it will make them look bigger. Don't use a dark color use pink or something to blend in with lip gloss or lipstick.
i suggest Victoria's Secrets Lip Plumper. its about $18. but it is definitely worth the money. my lips were very small. but now they are very plump! but you must use it about 3 times to kick it in. hope i helped!


-Julia
1. Fusion Beauty LipFusion XL-50$


2. City Lips Lip Plumper-35$


3. DuWop Lip Venom-16$(cheapest but 1 of the best)
cheap heh...............you will probably end up losing whatever flat lips you have. But


Go for the V.S pout...........i think its like $25.00


I cant tell you the results because i dont know..............im blessed with beautiful full lips :)
Fusion Beauty LipFusion XL


City Lips Lip Plumper


DuWop Lip Venom
Sephora has a real good one just go there and ask cause I don't remember the name
crab, it always gets the lip swollen for a few days.
  • cream solution
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment