Monday, July 26, 2010

Anyone know any good lip plumping products besides sally hansen?

I've been using Sally Hansen Lip Inflation. it plumps my lips but I find it very drying.





My lips and jaw became very dry and started to wrinkle. I also noticed my lips became cracked and chapped due to this product by Sally Hansen.





Any suggestions?





Thanks!Anyone know any good lip plumping products besides sally hansen?
im sorry to hear that, especially because i like the Sally Hansen lip products...





But maybe try this: http://www.josiemarancosmetics.com/product.html?pid=1064Anyone know any good lip plumping products besides sally hansen?
I found that Jessica simpson has a new range of plumping lip gloss that is quite good - perhaps give it a try and see what you think.
Ive found if you punch yourself in the mouth it has quite a plumping effect
bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment