Monday, July 26, 2010

I am twelve and want lip plumper?

but I am too embarassed to ask my Mom. It doesn't seem like that big of a deal but my mom will embarass me by saying ';Oh my God your kidding right'; I just want to save the humiliation. Is there another way to make your lips look bigger without surgery or is lip plumper the only way?And if lip plumper is the only way, could you tell me which brands actually work and where I can find them? TY !! :)I am twelve and want lip plumper?
If you will use the hose on the vaccuum cleaner and let it suck on your lips for about 45 straight minutes a day it does miracles!!! just like collagine. Silly but trueI am twelve and want lip plumper?
Sally Hansen Lip Conditioner and Plumper [about $5]. Found at most drugstores.
lip smackers!!! yay! love em lol im 12 too,they work alright,i always ask my mum,i got over 200 lip glosses! also they cost only a few dollars
i'm 21 and have wondered the same thing... i'm a huge Sephora fan, but even reviews and ratings on the most expensive lip gloss plumpers are not that good. my best bet is to just love your lips... or learn how to play with lip liner. outlining your lips with a pencil or brush before applying gloss/lipstick will help tremendously.
at 12 years old, all you need is chapstick. go do your homework and quit trying to look grown up.
I got one at Bath and Body Works.. They are pretty much anywhere that sales makeup. Just make sure it contains MMPI 20





Good luck :)
I just posted to another Question about plumpers, describing a method that uses (CHEAP!) cinnamon leaf oil and a gloss or balm. These would be easy and affordable ingredients for you to find, and you wouldn't have to worry about anyone freaking out over you ';buying'; lip plumper. There's a website that has some pretty decent instructions for how to use the cinnamon leaf oil, I gave the link to the other Questioner, so here it is again: I've posted the link below. This girl on that website also reviews some common lip plumpers, if you don't want to go the cinnamon oil route, so I hope this is helpful to you. Good Luck!
Dont worry about those people who are writing OMG YOUR ONLY TWELVE and stuff like that. i was twelve a couple of years ago too and i understand compleaty. here is a awsome lip plumper that will work really well


Freeze 24/7 Lip Plumper - Wind Chill


Price: $42.50


i really hope it works for you! dont worry i know your not trying to act older. i was exactly the same way!
http://www.thebodyshop.com.au/SubCategor鈥?/a>





Any of these should work for you. It's all nice %26amp; natural.So your mum should be able to get you some of it.....
lip venom is really good. its sold at sephora and ulta.
hi~~~~





i think that the clour of the lip gloss is important .u may want to use brighter colour.n u can brush ur lip with a tooth brush lightly n it will become smoother,thus.it will look slightly bigger.
if youhave a lip liner that matches your lips and put it on sparingly. then get really shiny lipgloss, put some on your finger and dap it on the middle of your bottom lip and a bit on top to (you can use the technique withoiut lipliner.





also people who are carrying on, if you think there is an issue, you are only making it worse by saying things like that.


if you want other tips and stuff try teh tyra banks show website, they sometimes have little tip here and there.
bought one from Victoria's Secrets, it burns (tingles) for a minute. I think it helps. I use it.
my mom actually wanted to buy some of that stuff. lol. yeah im pretty sure thats the only way to do it besides surgery. you can get some in different brands at that store sephora thats filled with makeup and stuff. they range from around 20 dollars there

No comments:

Post a Comment