Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lip Plumper, which brand works?

I tried lip plumper before but it did not work. Which brand is best and actully works?Lip Plumper, which brand works?
I have a lot of lip plumpers and I have a lot of good ones. The ones that work the best are:


1) Lip Fusion XL- Sephora.com


2) Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme- (awesome!!) -Sephora.com


3) DuWop Lip Venom- tingly and fast. (Sephora.com)


4) Patricia Wexler No Injection Lip Plumper- (bath and body works)


-I use Too Faced the most. It gives great, noticable, long lasting results.


Good Luck!Lip Plumper, which brand works?
I bought something called ';lip venom'; and it comes in three colors in a box from qvc. It works great and has a pleasing taste ands lasts. I love it!!!!
SALLY HANSEN
umm i like using lip plumpers even though i do have really full lips..i just want them bigger haha weird? but anyway i have used lip fusion it works and bath and body works wexler its like 16 now but was $5 when i got it. and sally hansen did not work its stupid. but the other two worked for me i guess it depends on the person
try Victoria's secret
BeautiControl Cosmetics...go to their web site...they have really great products!!! I've been using them for 9yrs and love it!! No complaints.
Usually it doesn't depend on the brand, but you. Some kinds work great for me but not other people, it really depends. You'll have to just try around till you fin one that works for you. Though usually the more expensive brands work better. Good luck!
  • cream solution
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment