Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lip Venom. The best lip plumper you've ever tried?

I want to buy Lip Venom.


Have you tried it or know someone who has?


If you have average (not thin) lips, will it make them very big?


(Angelina Jolie big)


Do you know of any other lip plumpers that you like?Lip Venom. The best lip plumper you've ever tried?
OOh i forgot what it was called but omg it leaves your lips feeling sooooooo good.It makes your lips full and omg it has this mint taste if you lick your lips OMG one of the BEST mmm hmmmLip Venom. The best lip plumper you've ever tried?
First, I'm sorry to say that if you have thin lips, Lip Venom won't make them look anything like Angelina's; only injections can do that. I've tried Lip Venom and it burns! I thought I used too much so I washed it off and used just a dot on the center of my lips. Nope, it still burned like crazy.





Unfortunately, I was so put off by that experience that I haven't used any other plumper since.
Never tried Lip Venom, but I have tried several different brands of lip plumping treatments, and the one I've found to be the absolute BEST is ';Lip Fusion's 2X Micro-Injected Collagen + HA Lip Plumping Therapy';. It was a little pricey (around $50.00 for a small tube) but worth every penny for a thin-lipped gal like me:). It has a pretty strong tingle feeling at first, but it goes away after a few minutes. Only problem I've had is it's sometimes difficult to find it in stores, so you might want to buy on line. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment