Saturday, July 24, 2010

Is Cinnamon extract a good lip plumper.?

i used some cinnamon extract on my lips and it seems to be working.Is Cinnamon extract a good lip plumper.?
Yeah, it irritates the skin and brings in blood. But why deal with the stinging?Is Cinnamon extract a good lip plumper.?
This lip gloss an awsome plumper!


I entered this contest and want to hear what you think! xoxox


http://www.purplelabnyc.com/kissandtell.html?pbb_qsi=16252516%26amp;=HP_Fav_07292009_5_4818072_PPIMEMAIL





VOTE =) and give me input to make it better!
Acctually yes. There is kind of a scientific explanation for it. The cinnamon brings more blood to the surface of your lips , giving you a plumping effect. This effect will usually last for a couple of hours.





Return the favor? :) My makeup question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
my lips plump when i'm allergic to something. maybe you could try that.


Sorry that was rude. I have never heard of that and I know A LOT about natural beauty remedies. It's kinda what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment