Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Does the Victoria's Secret VERY VOLUPTUOUS LIP PLUMPER BARE Work?

I WANT TO BUY THE VICTORIA'S SECRET VOLUPTUOUS LIP PLUMPER BARE, BUT I WANT TO KNOW IF IT REALLY WORKS. CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH IT? THANK YOU....Does the Victoria's Secret VERY VOLUPTUOUS LIP PLUMPER BARE Work?
I was not impressed with it, I found another brand that totally amazed me with results. LipTox by bee-luscious cosmetics, you apply it 3x per day min and within 29 days your lips will be fuller and plumper, it creates more collagen production, I love it and my sister in law that has a paper thin upper lip looks awesome now, she swears by it, the company that puts it out is beeroyalproducts.com Good LuckDoes the Victoria's Secret VERY VOLUPTUOUS LIP PLUMPER BARE Work?
I've used it and i researched it before i bought it. The key to getting your lips more plump while using it is drinking a ton of water. It hydrates your lips and activates whats inside it, which is normally orchid oil. So if you buy it be prepared to drink 5-6 bottles of water a day for it to be activated.


A trick to the plumping is you can use a high gloss in clear and just dab it in the middle of your lip insted of the whole lip and it makes your lip appear bigger. ..
Victoria's Secret is a very classy store with a liberal return policy. I'm sure if you buy it and don't like it, they will give you a refund.
Oh no it does not work. Waste of your money.
Yes! And I love it! At first its a weird feeling, like your lips are tingly. I use is almost everyday. Its amazing and it tastes good too.
I tried one of the first lip plumper on the market (not VS), the first time I applied, there was a good difference in the plumpness, but after it had no effect whatsoever.


I did try another maker (not VS), this one had NO effect whatsoever. Don't know if developments have progressed since two years ago
In my experience, no. My favourite lip ';plumper'; is Lip Venom. You can get it at beauty.com - it's fantastic! (but expensive...beware!)
i actually work at vs and i get to play around a lot when i am working the beauty room. we have several lip plumpers. my fav is the extreme lip plumper in the pink shade. it does work, you can feel it work. it sends this tingly sensation to your lips which i think stimulates the molecules in your lips causing them to swell for a while. we also carry another plumper called pout, it works but its more expensive and i honsetly think the other works better. it was actually voted best lip plumper, i think in cosmo. hope this helped...
Funny, I picked that up yesterday and wondered the same thing...
v

No comments:

Post a Comment