Wednesday, July 21, 2010

City Lips Lip Plumper. Has anybody used this and gotten really good results? I want a little bit plumper lips.

Did you use it constantly and what were your results. I look like Angelina Jolie, so I have been told (I don't think I'm as good looking, but ok) only my lips aren't as plump, so I just thought a little something would really give me the good Angelina look, know what I mean.City Lips Lip Plumper. Has anybody used this and gotten really good results? I want a little bit plumper lips.
I will tell you this, as a man, in ALL honesty:





DO NOT SCREW AROUND WITH YOUR LIPS!!





There is no plastic surgery procedure that makes a woman look WORSE than when she started out, than lip enhancement surgery. DON'T DO IT!


I HATE how women's lips look after they do ANYTHING to them. Your lips are FINE! Just the way they are!! You will end up looking like MEG RYAN! YUCK!!





Even if you aren't contemplating plastic surgery, and you are only looking at some kind of cosmetic crap (that doesn't work, anyway!), still don't do it.





(Now, allow me, as a man, to slide on out of here!)City Lips Lip Plumper. Has anybody used this and gotten really good results? I want a little bit plumper lips.
try ';lip venom';


eat spicy foods


get lip injectons or implants if none of those work
I have used this w/good results. Nothing but surgery wll give you Angelina lips, but this has worked well for me..
sounds like another vasodialator product.. there are many of them.. they work to a degree... I think Angilina uses cologin injections though..

No comments:

Post a Comment