Monday, November 21, 2011

Look my last question was tht wht looks good on me and some1 suggested plumping lip gloss where can i find it?

remember my lips are full but if i wanna buy it where do i look??Look my last question was tht wht looks good on me and some1 suggested plumping lip gloss where can i find it?
you can find it at walmart plumping lip gloss/stick avon sells it tooLook my last question was tht wht looks good on me and some1 suggested plumping lip gloss where can i find it?
clinque make a great pumping lip 'serum' well priced, bought form myer stores all around australia.
soap %26amp;glorys sexy mother pucker ,, best lip plumper iv tried and probs the best for pice about $7 frm target:)
go to prayer and fasting for god to give u plumping lip. am looking 4 small lips and u are looking 4 big lip.
I brought the PureLogicol one from here and it worked great although it is a bit pricey!





There are some cheaper ones but I do not know how well they work.
sephora:)
victorias secret has different lines of lip plumpers and having tried most of them i dont kno if they work my lips are already sorta plump as it is but i still liked the gloss it was nice and smelled good the tingly feeling didnt feel so bad either
Buy a lip plumber, Clinique has a fantastic one, my cousin has used it! I agree with the first answerer





I want thinner lips, and you want fuller lips haha
Get one of those glosses with collagen in them like Lip Venom


http://www.sephora.com/search/search_res鈥?/a>


There are a few on that page.


It works but it feels kinda strange. But like a good strange.... haha but yea it makes your lips look fuller. They have a bunch of stuff at sephora for that so you could just ask a sales person there


=]

No comments:

Post a Comment