Monday, November 21, 2011

Lip Plumper by avon?Its in a square tube it comes in clear & light pink?Can you tell me what its called(mor)?

Ok My friend(whos mom sells avon) got me a cute little make-up bag for my birthday filled w/ eyeliners,and lip glosses %26amp; eyes shadows.She got this lip plumper,that i really loves.I really don't need a lip plumper but It's a really good lip gloss!! I know it's come in clear and light pink it's in a little square shaped tube %26amp; instead of a little wand its got a little brush to put it on with..I know it's not a lot of info but maybe someone could help...?? (oh %26amp; I would ask my friend but we don't really talk much anymore,cuz I'm homeschhooled now soo...)Lip Plumper by avon?Its in a square tube it comes in clear %26amp; light pink?Can you tell me what its called(mor)?
1. Avon BEYOND COLOR Plumping Lip Conditioner SPF 15 with Double the Retinol? (It's like a lipstick tube though, not something with a brush like you described, so I don't know if it is what you are looking for or not.)


-OR-


2. ANEW CLINICAL Plump %26amp; Smooth Lip System


America's #1 Anti-Aging Plumping Lip Treatment (This one is a two part system, with a 'double-ended' tube)





Those are the only two things I could find....

No comments:

Post a Comment