Monday, November 21, 2011

How can i make my lips look plumper with makeup?

As a general rule, I find that lip plumpers suck - but some people swear by them... a popular one is called Lip Injection.








I find the best way to make lips look more full and lush is a gloss that has some shimmer in it - a personal favorite is MAC's nymphette lipglass.How can i make my lips look plumper with makeup?
Use a Lip LinerHow can i make my lips look plumper with makeup?
use lip liner around the outside edge of your natural lip line and fill in with lipstick. add some gloss over the lipstick to give a plumper appearance
take your metal mac foundation case and bang it on your lips as hard as you can and you should have plump lips in a half hour and they should last for at least 2 days!! Good Luck
Lip plumper works very well but it really burns when you put it on your lips. :(
use lip liner a little bite darker than the shade of your lips if you are going to wear clear lip balm, but if you want to wear lipstick then where a colour close to the lipstick shade. Line your lips as close to the edge as possilbe!
Use lip liner to line your lips then lipstick
buy them lip plumper lipstick or lipgloss.
ask your bloke to punch ya in the mush
Nonono dont do any of them!





I have this new Avon Lipgloss - my lips are AT LEAST 4 times plumper when I wear it - no joke





I would recomend this to ANYONE.





Its called 'PUMP POUT' and it has a pink lipgloss and tingles to show you its working x x
you are asking how you can make your lips look fuller? put light color of lip stick then put a dark color of lip liner around your lips that will work
Lip Liner, Lip Liner, LIP LINER!!!! A shade darker than you natural lip color, and some lip gloss. Make sure it is sharp and make sure you don't make an obvious line. Then finish with some lip gloss and you are set! I have a thinner upper lip, and now I never go anywhere without my lip liner. It makes my lips look fabulous!
There's this lipgloss that suppose to make your lips feel fuller. I tried it and I liked it. I think you can get it a Sephora or on You can look on Sephora.com
http://www.makeoversolutions.com/beauty_…
try putting lipgloss or lipbalm on that tends to make my lips plumper.
by lip plumping lip stick
Use lip liner first off, and be sure to use a color that goes with the rest of your makeup. Be sure to make it a little thicker on your bottom lip in the center, and follow the out line of your lip, not inner. Then when you put lip stick on, put lip gloss over it on the middle of your lower and upper lip.
Apply a bit of foundation over your lips and using clear lipgloss just apply a blob in the middle of your top lip and the middle of your bottom lip.


It gives an illusion of a pout
everyday kiss someone atleast for an hour
someone else here mentioned lip inflation, its made by Sally Hansen, I have heard to, that this works well, give it a try
not to sound gay or ne thing but my gf uses this stuff on her lips called lip inflation it works good too
Apply lipgloss just in the centre of your bottom lip - apparently this makes your lips appear fuller.
Pinch or bite them every once in while.
You can use a little bit darker than your lipstick liner or try a lip plumping lipstick. I found a great one at target thats called sexy as a motherpucker. I also know Victoria Secret has a line of them. They don't make you look like you have wax lips but I notice a little help:)
use a lip liner and then fill in your lips with a light shade of lipstick, and I don't mean bright color lipstick.
Go to victoria secret and they have a lip plumper lip gloss i swear by it.
Minor Surgery is the only way besides makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment