Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I get plumper lips?

my upper lip is soo thin.


What can I do to juice it up?How can I get plumper lips?
I got a sample of a product called Lip Tox from bee-luscious cosmetics , since I am a current customer I got it to try and OH my GOD !!! it works you apply it everyday 3 times a day within 29 days you see a huge difference, you can visibly see the plumpness... the site is www.beeroyalproducts.com I have not seen it yet but I called and its coming out on Valentines dayHow can I get plumper lips?
well this is what jessica simpson does she puts on a lip stick of her choice and then cover it with a smooth lipgloss [[ i do notrecommend botox]] lol howeber you speelll it !
Lipfusion or Urban Decay Big Fatty lip plumper.
You can use a lip liner to get the effect. Simply line your top lip line make sure it is smooth and not too noticable after aply your lipstick if it is not glossy apply some gloss over it or use glossy lip color, or ask a cosmetician to give you a more detailed look. as well as you could try collagen if you are up to it.


Good Luck!!!!!!!
victoria's secret lip plumping lip gloss
Well you could go get lip injections from a plastic surgeon or you could try some products like one at sephora, and even Victorias secret has a lip plumper... not sur how great they work but its worth a try...
Exfoliate it with a cold wash cloth then apply vaseline or chapstick for protection. It will work the same as using a lip stick or gloss that says it plumps. And you'll save...however much they sell those gimmicks for.





Actually...this is what I do usually once a week and it works. So...thanks for the thumbs down...
Have you heard of The brand Big Sexy? They make hairspray, gels and also a Product called big sexy lips. It's in a red and black lettered package.
I use Avons lip plumper and it works pretty good
get victoria's secret lip plumper lip gloss.
Start by applying lip liner to define the shape of your lips and make them larger. Make sure your lip pencil is nice and sharp so as to create a very narrow line.


Outline your lips with the liner then fill in between with your lipstick. Never draw fake lips, always stay within the natural lines of your lips.


If you want your lips to look fuller you need to apply a lighter shade in the center of your lips.


A gloss lipstick will make your lips look fuller. Neutral shades will match everything while a medium color will make your lips look bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment