Monday, November 21, 2011

City Lips Lip Plumper- Does it work? Yay or Nay?

Im thinking of getting some and was wondering if anybody had tried it?





I've used two other types which did work but one was oil based and tasted feral and the other I loved but have forgotten what its called but it tasted like cinnnamon and left my lips really smooth. Pink tube, sponge applicator, silver lid used to be around $40 au I think. Anyone know?





Anyway back to my question, City Lips- good or not?


Taste, texture and results.


Does it sting when applied?(which I don't mind as long as it is mild)


Does it have a flavour or fragrance?


If so does the flav and frag vary by colour choice?


Is it oil or water based?


Thanx for any help.City Lips Lip Plumper- Does it work? Yay or Nay?
It does sting a little but that's just to trick you into thinking it works. It really doesn'tCity Lips Lip Plumper- Does it work? Yay or Nay?
NAY
I think if you have thin lips you should just lipgloss. different kinds of lipgloss because they make your lips look fuller. I have big lips and I wear lipgloss which make them look bigger. So I think lipgloss would help better than anything else.
i think my friend had that did it look like lip gloss? lol yea i used it cause i thought it was lip gloss and my lips got a lil plump after i used it but it didnt last
NAYY!!! ha! i have it and its a waste of money! if you are looking to plump your lips your better off getting the little injections, even though that is still kind of extreme! haha! i like it as a lip gloss because it stays on. but no use as a plumper





haha check out case number 4 in the link above!! look at the top of her lip you can see her straining the muscles!! haha! and her lips are slightly parted
  • blue makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment